Use of the Website
- Parts of the Website may require registration. To register on the Website you must be eighteen years of age or over.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
Password and security
- When you register to use the Website you may be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
Your use of the Website
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- If you are required to submit information on the Website, your data may be passed to a third party provider of the website. This third party shall protect your data in accordance with these terms. If you have uploaded data on the Website you are solely responsible for its content (Your Content).
- You may not submit any material which:
- does not comply with the restrictions set out in clause 5.1
- advertises or promotes any goods or services;
- reveals any confidential or sensitive information;
- contains any material which you do not have permission to use (including material which may be protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights or any other form of intellectual property right);
- contains viruses or any other components with harmful or contaminating effects on the Website or any equipment connected to it; or
- impersonates any living person.
- Whilst we do not control the submission of material, we reserve the right to delete, move and edit Your Content in our absolute discretion, but we do not actively moderate it.
- You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause
Intellectual property in the Website
- The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without written permission from us.
Intellectual property in Your Content
- You confirm that Your Content is your own original work, is not unlawful and does not violate or infringe anyone else's rights (including privacy rights).
- You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in Your Content. However, you give us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, store, make available and distribute Your Content in any media and allow others to use Your Content in whole or in part or in any form. If you do not wish to grant us this permission to use Your Content, please do not submit Your Content to the Website.
How we use your data
Availability of the Website
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no guarantee that the Website will meet your requirements or be fault-free. If a fault occurs in the service, you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
Our right to suspend or cancel your registration
- You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, you must stop using the Website.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Website shall not affect either party's statutory rights or liabilities.
- The Website provides content from other websites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees to that regard. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website, we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal expenses) incurred by us arising out or in any way connected with Your Content.
- This clause 11 shall not limit or affect our liability resulting from any negligent act that causes death or personal injury.
Third Party Websites
- s a convenience to customers, the Website includes links to other websites or material which are beyond its control. We are not responsible for content on any site outside the Website.
Advertising and Sponsorship
- art of the Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
- e make no promise that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- The Website is owned and operated by CSM Sport and Entertainment LLP, trading as CSM Corporate Hospitality (a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under number OC368517) with its registered office at PO BOX 70693 62 Buckingham Gate, London, United Kingdom, SW1P 9ZP and VAT number. 238 8222 51.
- If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
Last updated: 19 October 2018